Eating all flavors of yogurt so you don't have to.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No-Boys-Allowed-Super-Secret-Clubhouse

Siarra here with today's EAFYIDPET update:

Today, I was late to the yogurt eating experience and had to catch up with everyone at the designated eating area: Hannah's house. When I was parking I was surprised to see Hannah open her front door and stick a note on it before hurrying back inside. Upon reading the note, I found the invitation to "come in and find us". Where did I find the elusive Hannah, Kaela, and Jessica, you might ask? Well, in the No-Boys-Allowed-Super-Secret-Clubhouse behind Hannah's couch.

Dennis and Adam couldn't make it today so we dedicated the clubhouse for our yogurt eating to their . . . absence.

Today, we had a lovely menu of Yoplait Light and most of them were pretty good, let me tell you. My personal favorite of the day was . . . Strawberry Shortcake, if I remember correctly. We tried several of the Yoplait Light desert flavors. Key Lime Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Red Velvet Cake, and Boston Creme Pie were on the list. I'd never really put much stock in the commercials that rave about how good they are, while a husband digs vainly through the refrigerator for all the yummy desert, but they were really pretty good. After our yogurt excursions are complete, I'll have to run out and get some of these flavors.

After giving our ratings, our fort promptly fell down and the rocks we used to hold it up seemed to have landed on Kaela's head, but I think we made it out without any lasting injuries. Be sure to check out the updated Master List and come back sometime in the next few days for pictures of today's EAFYIDPET and our new poster!

The Master List
Yoplait Light Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment